Home by the Sea

Home by the Sea
'our beach'

Monday 9 May 2011

Exciting update

Feeling very bad that I have not updated my blog recently but the good news is we have now exchanged contracts on house by the sea and due to complete 18th May.  As soon as we are there I will add lots of new photos.
You will be pleased to here that my collection of furniture to be refurbished (ok painted white) has increased. We are very fortunate to have a lovely neighbour who is allowing us to store these purchases in her garage.  Currently includes and Ercol painted unit, a painted glass front dresser, 2 Ercol armchairs, an oak chest of drawers, shelving unit, kitchen chair and numerous beachy/coastal look accessories.  Promise I will show you some pics soon.
Oh Happy Days.
Best Wishes Pauline x

1 comment:

  1. Oh how we are all waiting to see the pics of when you arrive and watch you transform the house into your 'home by the sea'. I think you are completing today so 'Congratulations', wishing you many happy memories in Aldwick, just like Pugnac! Ne xxx PS: Good Luck with your removal men!

    ReplyDelete