Home by the Sea

Home by the Sea
'our beach'

Thursday 17 February 2011

Hello

Today our offer was acccepted on our new 'home by the sea'.  I know it will be a while until the house is ours but I have a good feeling about this.  This lovely cottage will one day be ours.  5 minutes from the beach and maximum 15 minutes from my very dear old (time not  years) friend, it is the perfect location.  For those that know us, we can be impulsive, who else buys a house in rural France over the internet! well almost.  But this feels so right.  A search on rightmove and a late night comment by Mr P led me here.
Over the next few months or once the house is ours I will be decorating my new dream home by the sea, buying second-hand furniture and applying my own touches to it. Please join me. Hopefully it will be quite the journey. Enjoy!

PP x

No comments:

Post a Comment